What is All on 4?®
For most people, having dental implants is the best solution to replace missing teeth. However, there are patients who lack sufficient bone volume may have felt discouraged to have implants or told they need to undergo time-consuming, painful and costly bone grafting surgeries prior to dental implants.With All-on-4® technique, anyone can have beautiful new teeth in a single visit, even if you have been told you are not a contender for dental implants or are missing bone for implants.
All on 4 advantages
- Success rates– 98%;
- Eliminates the need for bone grafting, which is invasive, costly, and painful for patients;
- Procedure is well tolerated and of a short duration – typically takes about 1 to 2 hours for complete oral reconstruction;
- Can usually be performed in patients with diabetes, osteoporosis or other health conditions that are often contraindications for bone grafting;
- All done in a single day – not just the surgery, but also the placement of fixed (non-removable) teeth with immediate function. Traditional techniques often involve multiple surgeries and can take over a year to complete;
- Natural-looking teeth that feel and work like the teeth you were born to have.
- Highly hygienic – easy to maintain and clean.
- Cost-savings – typically about half the cost of alternative techniques (bone grafting and the placement of more than 4 implants).